Sensational Salmon or Fabulous Fish




I love this salmon recipe, I found it on a scraping blog

Ingredients:

One large salmon filet (Costco's are delicious)

"I can't believe it's not butter" spray (or real butter, as you like)

Lemon pepper (I couldnt find lemon pepper, I ended up using 6 different spices. hehehe Pepper corns, fish seasaoning, salt and black pepper. I think that was it. It was really good.)


Directions: Cover a cookie sheet (or something similar to it) in tin foil. Spray with cooking spray. Lay salmon flat on top. Spray with butter all over the top, season liberally with the lemon pepper.

Broil uncovered on low for 25-30 minutes in the oven. Delightfully crispy on top, but flaky, moist, and tender inside.


I made this for dinner a few weeks ago, we ended up waiting for everyone to come home and eat so it cooked for another 30 mins. It was still super good!


Comments