Easy Chinese Stir-Fry


Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each

What You Need


1 tsp. oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into thin slices
3 carrots, sliced
1/3 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced

Make It
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and carrots; cook and stir 5 min.
STIR in dressing and hoisin sauce; stir-fry 7 min. or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
ADD onions; cook 1 min.


Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion
Serve over hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta.
This was dinner to night. Hit the spot for me :D. I added a little more hoisin sauce and a few more carrots. Next time I'll add double the veggies to it. Served it over angel hair pasta. Tell me if you make it, I want to see what others think of it.

Comments

Melynda said…
This has been our winner for my family. I've tried it with Chicken and a few others, and tastes GREAT.
Melynda said…
This has been our winner for my family. I've tried it with Chicken and a few others, and tastes GREAT.